Here is a list of all the steps we are taking at the spa to keep you safe: All services providers are fully vaccinated Anyone entering the spa must perform a covid screening before doing so, both online and in the spa at the front door All staff wear face masks at all times and […]
Here is a list of all the steps we are taking at the spa to keep you safe:
- All services providers are fully vaccinated
- Anyone entering the spa must perform a covid screening before doing so, both online and in the spa at the front door
- All staff wear face masks at all times and during facials we also wear a face shield along with a mask
- All staff must show a negative covid screening questionnaire result or a negative rapid test result before coming to work
- Staff with any covid symptoms are not able to come to work and must follow all government and health protocols before being able to return, of which includes proof of a negative covid test.
- Hand sanitization stations are present throughout the spa for staff and guests. We ask anyone entering the spa sanitize their hands.
- Sinks and hand soap are available on both floors for hand washing
- All touched surfaces are wipes down with 70% alcohol before and after every client, including in the washroom
- Any clients who cancels due to possible covid symptoms are not allowed to rebook until all symptoms have been clear for 14 days and/or they can produce a negative covid test
- Clients are directed to keep 6ft apart and practice physical distancing
- All clients must wear a mask when in the spa with exception of receiving a facial service
- Management and staff have regular meetings to ensure all policies and procedures are strictly followed and to go over any pertinent government protocols/updates
- Only people receiving service are allowed in the spa with the exception of retail/gift card shopping when physical distancing allows it
- Currently we are not offering any beverages and ask beverages and food not be brought in to the spa
- We offer online shopping and curb-side pick up
- We ask that anyone not observing physical distancing or any other government set restrictions to not book at the spa until it is safe to do so.
We love you and thank you for your patience during this time. And we are so incredibly grateful for your love and support
We all say it – we have the BEST clients EVER!